look if you unironically say ‘money can’t buy happiness’ then either you’ve never faced a real financial struggle or you’ve achieved enlightenment, because goddamn does financial security feel an awful lot like happiness when it’s something you’re not used to
things money can buy that are highly conducive to happiness:
- a secure and comfortable place to live
- good quality food and drink and plenty of them
- reliable transportation
- technology like computers and smartphones which are increasingly required to fully take part in modern society (being socially connected is conducive to happiness; the technology facilitates this)
- good clothes and shoes, that are what you want and need, not what you had to settle for
- medicine and healthcare
- access to education and recreational media
- silky little kittens
Okay yes you got me.
I did indeed start identifying as asexual because I’m on Tumblr.
And you know what.
If I wasn’t on Tumblr, if this website hadn’t taught me that wonderful little word, I would still be identifying as what I did before Tumblr.
Would you like me to tell you what that word was?
okay well the person who was going to draw for my Panther comics stopped talking to me so I assume they are backing out
so does anyone else feel like helping me make a comic book? Because I can’t draw.
what if we say happy easter because of chocolate .n. because i only celebrate it as an excuse to eat chocolate eggs
Dude the whole concept of chocolate easter eggs and rabbits makes me rage because they stole pagan symbols and attached it to a christian holiday to make it easier to brainwash the peasants so they wouldn’t have to kill all of them
the chocolate rabbits and eggs, the easter bunny, etc. have nothing at all to do with easter, it’s stolen elements from Ostara.
See i said don’t say it and you said it and now I’m angry
Just letting everyone know rn if anyone tells me happy easter I’m going to cut out their tongue
not really but when people act like Christian holidays should be my holidays i get really really angry
the gay agenda
or as i call it